“WAGiLabs… where kids and their ideas grow to change the world!”
Areas of our website are still under construction… especially links.
To provide funding, resources, mentorship, and a collaborative community for kids around the world to develop and implement their socially innovative ideas.
WAGiLabs is committed to funding 8000 kids’ ideas at $250 per idea in a global “Ideas for Humanity” Challenge. Then we will help create the community to bring the kids’ ideas into action.
Our global What a Great Idea! (WAGiLabs) are unified by playing through the WAGI PlayBook, which is a series of activities to help kids cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset through experience, empowerment, and excitement.
Each kid discovers the WAGI Ways through our three phases of play: Curiosity, Courage, and Connection.
- Matching kids’ passions with social challenges in community and around the world
- Experiencing empathy from walking in the shoes of others
- Discovering ideas to fill identified social needs
- Turning ideas into actions that will do good
- Selling ideas to build a team and get investment
- Building a prototype solution and learning through trial and error
- Experiencing persistence in effort and building resilience to change
- Meeting those in need and those that can help
- Creating and sustaining functional teams
- Establishing communities of social kidpreneurs
- Playing it forward